Both Weilong and I got a place in Baxter Healthcare for our industrial attachment. Now they are juz waiting for our confirmation. I'm tempted to accept the job and stop all this search yet it's not exactly what I'm looking for. What if I'm to accept now and some other company gives me a better offer? What if I reject Baxter and get stranded with nothing in the end? Argh!! And it's $500 per month. How sad.. It's also a huge company though. Will definitely look good on my CV next time. The only consolation is probably the working hours. 830am to 430pm. I could take evening modules if I want.